HR Audit a need of the business when the question arises on the efficiency and effectiveness of man power, deployed in the organization. HR Audit ensures the goals of business to be achieved by the human resource, it ensures whether the right people are on the right job?, HR Audit ensure the right structure of the organization for the human resource to achieve the goal.
In short spell, most importantly it can be said that it is ensuring and providing the right platform for the HR and company by finding the gap by HR audit.
Into the present era of competitive world, management has bigger space in the business world to be understood and executed rather than only “getting work done”. Now the main focus is on how to get work done effectively and efficiently. For High profitability and smooth functioning it is the main requirement of the organization that the 2 resources called Human Resource (HR) and Material Resource (MR) should work effectively and efficiently. Being HR and MR are the two legs of the organization and effectiveness and efficiency are the two parameters which ensure that HR and MR are linked and working properly.
Fortunately only that organization can go longer which has both legs fit and going ahead with parallel performance. If any one of them is not fit, organization can not go longer and can not survive properly. Working of MR is subject to inspection and maintenance of it, however most of the organization ignores doing the same for HR, called HR Audit.
HR Audit ensures optimum utilization of human resources and can build up strong relationship between employer and employees. The organization which does not follow HR Audit, can face the problem like;
- Organization is producing 60 units under the impression that it is the highest capacity of HR, however can produce much higher than 60 units;
- IF organization is facing problem to retain the employees, can be resolved this by HR Audit;
- Employees degrades quality of the production even you are paying fair remuneration,
- At times your employees have chaos in the office, however have good understanding among themselves when they are out of office;
- Lack of commitment toward the work as it needs to be audited that where is the lack,
- Overstaffing or understaffing a very common problem of the organization;
And many more HR hidden problems are faced by the organization which can be found if HR Audit is executed by HR Professionals and this in turn will increase the productivity with minimizing the cost.
Corporate giants are investing good amount on HR Audit because it saves huge cost of the organization and maximize profit and turns a sound return to the organization.